- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take a spin back in time on a throwback set of US Mags Indy Wheels
- Informed by the old-school, they feature a heritage 5-spoke design and oversized outer lip
- Available in your choice of aggressive finish options
- Built tough yet light from a single piece of cast aluminum
- Paired with a matching center cap to complete the look
- Pick from a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most vehicles
- Sold separately
- Your US Mags Indy Wheels come with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
They’re called the good old days for a reason. Back in the heyday of American muscle, the cars were bold, the motors were big and the wheels were boss. Harken back to the old-school by bolting on a set of US Mags Indy Wheels. Inspired by the past, these throwback wheels feature a strip-style 5-spoke pattern that’s set deep and surrounded by an oversized out lip.
Just because they look like they’re ripped from American Graffiti doesn’t mean US Mags Indy Rims are built using outdated construction techniques. Working with advanced aluminum, US Mags casts each wheel into a solid, single piece that’s both strong and light. Plus, they come in an array of fresh finishes to stand out from or blend in with your trim.
From ‘60s dragsters to contemporary cruisers, there’s a US Mags Indy U433 set of wheels to pair with practically any vehicle. They come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Better still, you get a branded center cap and a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty with each Indy Wheel.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
US Mags Indy Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry J (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 1956 Ford F-100 — Mar 22, 2016 2:43 AM
Great deal for the old style Indy Mags that I have been looking for to put on my '56 Ford F100. Their listing did not go back to the 1956, but the agent I worked with searched for the size and hole spacing I needed and came up with a part number. The wheel width selection was great and I was happy about the sale and Free Shipping. Wheels were sent sooner than they told me.
- us mags wheels & rims
- beyern multi wheels
- gibson rectangular exhaust tips
- hawk lts brake pad review
- jeep cargo mat
- toyota wheel spacers
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- bmw x5 rims
- bug shield for toyota tundra
- f-150 alloy wheels
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks
- performance chips for automobile