Veloche Tork Wheels
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a new twist on your rig’s appearance with Veloche Tork Wheels
- Fashioned with a full-bodied 10-spoke design that’s accented by raised ridges, smooth grooves and surface bolts around the inner ring
- Available in a range of stunning finishes
- Veloche Rims are constructed from aluminum for the ideal combination of strength and weight savings
- Pick from a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Sold individually with a Veloche-branded center cap included
- Your Veloche Tork Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Stretched Hummer limousines, hippy art buses, beater sedans with missing hoods—a lot of vehicles out there turn heads for all the wrong reasons. But when you bolt on a chic set of Veloche Tork Wheels, you capture everyone's attention for the right reasons. Elegant and aggressive at the same time, they feature a bold 10-spoke design accented by raised ridges, smooth grooves and surface bolts around the inner ring—all the ingredients for an unforgettable upgrade.
More than just a pretty face, Tork Wheels meet Veloche's highest standards of quality, craftsmanship and durability. Rather than working with old-school steel, Veloche builds each Tork 995 Wheel from aluminum alloy to keep the weight down while maintaining peak structural strength. And since they come in a broad swath of finishes, you can go bold or stay subtle—the choice is yours.
From powerful pickups to supersized SUVs, Veloche Tork Rims are available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit just about any full-sized vehicle. No matter which model you pick, they all ship with a branded center cap and a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size