Veloche Vapor Wheels
- Ships Between 2/27 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ride on cloud 9 by making the switch to Veloche Vapor Wheels
- Intricately designed with a sloping 9-spoke pattern
- Centerline grooves and accent bolts add punch to their appearance
- Offered in an array of classic and contemporary finishes
- Built strong yet light from premium aluminum
- Multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets available to fit cars, trucks and SUVs
- Vapor Rims ship with Veloche-branded center caps
- Sold individually
- Your Veloche Vapor Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Ever get the feeling that your car, truck or SUV's true personality is clouded by the lackluster look of its stock wheels? The fog of factory styling keeps a lot of vehicles from reaching their true potential, but you don't have to wander the world in automotive obscurity. Cut through the haze by switching to Veloche Vapor Wheels.
When you roll with Vapor Wheels, the forecast is always in your favor. These ethereal upgrades are sculpted with a bold 9-spoke design curving ever so gracefully out to the edge. Grooves along the centerline of each spoke highlight the smooth arcs, and accent bolts around the inner ring provide added visual texture. Better still, Vapor 955 Wheels come in your choice of finishes with matching center caps decorated with Veloche's logo.
As their name implies, Vapor Rims are light and airy—all thanks to their aluminum construction. This advanced alloy allows Veloche to build big wheels that don't bog down your suspension with excess weight—a promise no steel wheel can make. Speaking of sizes, they're available in different diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of rides. And, each Veloche Vapor is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size