- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your off-roader with Vision 372 Raptor Wheels
- Tricked out with a grooved 6-spoke pattern
- Simulated beadlocker bolts add a trail-ready appearance
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Available in your choice of finishes
- Matching center caps included
- Sold individually in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Vision 372 Raptor Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Tackling backcountry trails puts a lot of pressure on your vehicle. Then again, driving down the freeway puts on the peer pressure if you’re rolling on factory wheels. Instead of sticking with stale stock rims, make the switch to trail-ready Vision 372 Raptor Wheels.
Stunning and strong, Vision Raptor Wheels deliver on both fronts. Each rim is masterfully constructed with a grooved 6-spoke pattern and adorned with faux beadlocker bolts. And since they’re carved from aluminum, they won’t bog down your curb weight like steel rims.
There’s never a shortage of options with your Vision Raptor Wheel set. They come in your choice of fierce finishes to complement or contrast your rig’s trim. Plus, choose from a variety of bold sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Better still, your Vision Raptor Set comes with a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 372 Raptor Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell G (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 21, 2016 7:19 AM
I have a 2016 Ford F-150 regular cab. Talked to rep at Auto Anything and he helped through the process of selecting the correct wheel, and lug nuts. Wheels arrived as scheduled . Took them to be installed no problem except one wheel on the back side had a small chip that started to rust. Installers painted the chip area to prevent more corrosion. Other than the small chip I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Reviewed by Stephen p (GLASSBORO, NJ) — Sep 01, 2015 8:07 PM
these rims are sick looking and dilivery Tome was good nice smooth finish and bold clack looks nice. I have not gotten a chance to see if they for yet. I got the 16" 5 lugs
Reviewed by Leighton P (Laurel, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Nov 30, 2014 5:18 PM
Called in to check the weight rating and the lady was so nice I bought them right there, recieved them all in a short time an was nervous how they would turn out! I now get people asking all the time where I got then and what kind they are because they like the look and the stance of my truck! Thanks
- vision wheels & rims
- vision 142 legend 5 wheels
- texas flag chevy silverado hood bug shield
- soft tonneu bow 2500 ram
- performance chips for ford trucks
- cadillac floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- all weather floor mats for honda crv
- ford f150 lug nuts
- suburban rims
- auto seat slipcovers
- bars for trucks
- custom fit floor mats auto