- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a mean finish to your monster truck or SUV with Vision 392 Brutal Wheels
- Carved with an industrial 8-spoke pattern and adorned with accent bolts
- Matching center caps included to complete the look
- Built tough yet light from aluminum alloy
- You pick the size, bolt pattern and offset that fits your vehicle
- Vision 392 Brutal Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 392 Brutal Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Crossing the Rubicon Trail is rough on your suspension. But, rolling around on stock wheels is rough on your ego. Personalize your powerhouse pickup or SUV with the intense look of Vision 392 Brutal Wheels. These take-no-prisoner rims boast a chiseled 8-spoke pattern with accent bolts and a stately center cap—forming the trifecta of toughness that’s sure to turn heads.
Though big and burly, your Vision Brutal set is surprisingly light. Rather than working with old-school steel, Vision carves your Brutal Wheels from advanced aluminum for the perfect balance of strength and weight savings—and that’s a smart combo.
Vision Brutal Wheels come in a wide range of options to suit your particular vehicle. Simply pick from a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, and you’re set. Better still, your Vision Brutal Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 392 Brutal Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hayden H (ROWLETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 4:55 AM
Sharp looking wheels. It looks pretty good on my Jeep Wrangler. I bought five of them. The guy who installed them on my truck liked tbe qulity.