- Save 15% Use Promo Code Vision15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your passion for off-roading on display with Vision 398 Manx Wheels
- They’re named and styled after the classic Manx dune buggy
- Decked out with an intense split 6-spoke pattern and simulated beadlockers
- Available in your choice of aggressive finishes
- Matching Vision-logoed center cap included with each wheel
- Born from aluminum alloy to reduce weight and maintain strength
- Pick from an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your rig
- Vision 398 Manx Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 398 Manx Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty plus a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Carving waves on a surfboard takes a lot of skill and plenty of balance. Carving rock-strewn off-road trails, though, takes skill, nerves of steel and the right equipment. Make your ride Rubicon-ready by ditching your stock rims and bolting on a set of Vision 398 Manx Wheels.
Just like the old-school Manx dune buggies, Manx Wheels by Vision are designed to go anywhere. They’re carved out of choice aluminum to reduce your curb weight while maintaining structural integrity. Their split 6-spoke pattern captures the attention of your fellow explorers. And, their simulated beadlockers show the world that you mean business on the trail.
Options abound when you go with Vision Manx Wheels. First, you can choose from a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride’s specs. Then, you get to pick the finish that complements or contrasts with your rig’s trim and paint job. What’s more, each Manx Wheel includes a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 398 Manx Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry V (Pahrump, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 20, 2015 2:32 PM
They arrived fast and with no damage. I had tires mounted the next day and they are on me 2015 jeep wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. They look good and I have had nothing but good comments from everybody. The only thing I don't like is the plastic center caps. If I break one I'm not sure if I can buy replacement caps.