- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your passion for off-roading on display with Vision 398 Manx Wheels
- They’re named and styled after the classic Manx dune buggy
- Decked out with an intense split 6-spoke pattern and simulated beadlockers
- Available in your choice of aggressive finishes
- Matching Vision-logoed center cap included with several wheels (not included on 7" wheels)
- Born from aluminum alloy to reduce weight and maintain strength
- Pick from an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your rig
- Vision 398 Manx Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 398 Manx Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty plus a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Carving waves on a surfboard takes a lot of skill and plenty of balance. Carving rock-strewn off-road trails, though, takes skill, nerves of steel and the right equipment. Make your ride Rubicon-ready by ditching your stock rims and bolting on a set of Vision 398 Manx Wheels.
Just like the old-school Manx dune buggies, Manx Wheels by Vision are designed to go anywhere. They’re carved out of choice aluminum to reduce your curb weight while maintaining structural integrity. Their split 6-spoke pattern captures the attention of your fellow explorers. And, their simulated beadlockers show the world that you mean business on the trail.
Options abound when you go with Vision Manx Wheels. First, you can choose from a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride’s specs. Then, you get to pick the finish that complements or contrasts with your rig’s trim and paint job. What’s more, each Manx Wheel includes a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 398 Manx Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward C (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 21, 2017 4:52 PM
They look good on my truck your tec, guy was a lot of help in placing my order.Had these wheel installed the installer informs me that lug nuts were wrong size I contact auto anything customer sevice and they told me they sent what they had if i wanted the right size i have to buy them.these nuts we're supposed to be free with the purchase of four wheels!
Reviewed by Deana H (SUN CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Oct 14, 2017 6:19 AM
These wheels bring an older truck to life! I get compliments daily and I tell where I got them as well.
Reviewed by Donald W (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 30, 2017 3:14 AM
Mounted 285/65r 18 on these and put on stock 2015 jk sport. They fit perfectly