- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your big rig’s attitude with a set of Vision 399 Fury Wheels
- Designed with an intense split 7-spoke pattern and each spoke is accented with contrasting perimeters
- Simulated beadlockers add to their visual aggressiveness
- Available in your choice of finishes—matching center caps included
- Built from aluminum alloy, making them strong yet light
- Comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Vision 399 Fury Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 399 Fury Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It’s hard not to be angry at your bland factory wheels. Not only are they boring to look at, but they also bring down the aggression level of your big rig as a whole. Instead of being mad at your rims, toss them aside for a set of Vision 399 Fury Wheels. With their split 7-spoke design, accented spoke perimeters and simulated beadlockers, Fury Wheels add a ferocious edge to your ride’s profile.
Even though your Vision Fury Wheels deliver a dominating look, they’re also designed to curb your curb weight. Born from premium aluminum, Fury Rims strike the right balance between strength and weight savings. They also come in your choice of finishes, making it easy to complement or contrast with your vehicle’s trim and paint job.
Whether you’re rolling in a lifted truck or a stock SUV, there’s a set of Fury Wheels to match your rig. They come in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most larger vehicles. Better yet, each Vision Fury Wheel is backed with Vision’s 1-Year Finish Warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 399 Fury Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melissa S (EAST LIVERPOOL, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 06, 2017 9:23 PM
Had these rims on my jeep for about two weeks. They look amazing and I have had several compliments on them also. Very happy with my decision.
Reviewed by Kendell S (WISTER, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Dec 04, 2016 1:43 AM
Absolutely love them they fit great and are gorgeous. Had to order new lugs but minor detail there. Looks amazing on my white '13 GMC Sierra 1500
Reviewed by Billy C (Garretson, SD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Nov 02, 2016 5:47 AM
Installed 20x10" with -25 offset. vision fury wheels on 2012 f250. Wrapped in cooper stt pro mud terrains. Look mean! Wide stance. Aftermarket fender flares are recommended if installing this size wheel. They will otherwise stick out a couple inches past stock fender. With the smittybuilt fender flares they are flush and look very clean. Truck has about an inch more clearance than stock due to rancho 9000xl shocks, but is otherwise stock ride height as I tow about 12-15k miles a year.