- Save 15% Use Promo Code Vision15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make the connection with Vision 466 Conduit Wheels
- Unique multi-spoke design with alternating milled spokes and lip
- Your selection of street-ready finishes
- Crafted from aluminum for low weight and high strength performance
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Each 466 Conduit wheel includes a Vision-logoed center cap
- 466 Conduit Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 466 Conduit Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your conduit for getting from point A to point B with performance and style is a set of Vision 466 Conduit Wheels. Connecting the rubber to the lugs with a unique multi-spoke design, Vision Conduit wheels channel your road-worthy style with alternating milled spokes and outer rim lip. Plus, your choice of street-steady finishes adds the finishing touch.
Built to beat the roughest roads, Vision Conduit rims are crafted from aluminum construction. This is the best material for making a wheel that combines super low weight with super high strength. So no matter what the street sends your way, the aggressive style and build can handle it with ease.
Available in a wide variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, Vision 466 Conduit rims make it easy to give your street sled the right stance. Plus, to top off the show-stopping style, every 466 Conduit wheel comes with a matching Vision-logoed center cap. And best yet, Vision backs your 466 Conduit Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 466 Conduit Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Morgan H (HASTINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 23, 2016 9:14 AM
Overall satisfied. Easy to clean. Only issue was that they did not come with the Hub centric rings ($10 from Amazon) Other than that they are nice addition. thinking back, i should've bought the 18's though.