- Save 15% Use Promo Code VIS15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Up the exterior elegance of your prized ride with Vision 539 Shockwave Wheels
- Tapered split-spoke design features a simulated bolted inner lip
- Lightweight construction from aluminum alloy
- Choose from select modern finishes and sizes
- Available in a range of bolt patterns and offsets for most cars and SUVs
- Matching center caps included
- Vision Shockwave Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 539 Shockwave Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
When your ride rolls through the neighborhood or up to the starting line on a set of Vision Shockwave Wheels, the reaction is one of awe. Ensure you boast the most elegant exterior by strapping on a striking set of Shockwave rims. Combining the traditional tapered 5-spoke design with modern accents like a simulated bolted inner lip, these Shockwave Wheels deliver the best of both worlds.
Lightweight construction from aluminum alloy provides a rim that is not only strong but also keeps your curb weight down. Vision Shockwave rims are crafted in select modern finishes and sizes, making them the ideal way to enhance your ride’s stellar style. Available in a range of bolt patterns and offsets for most cars and SUVs, these remarkable rims are a custom-made for a perfect fit.
Each Shockwave Wheel is sold individually and include matching center caps. Your Vision 539 Shockwave Wheels carry a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 539 Shockwave Wheels Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William S (OXFORD, AL) — Jul 31, 2017 5:44 AM
They are a little bit heavy but I knew that from the design but not bad,about the same as the stock wheels, I was't looking for a light weight wheel for track day. These really look good on my Pontiac Solstice and I have had a lot of complaments on how great they look. Quality and finish is excellent.
Reviewed by James S (OAK LAWN, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Malibu — Jul 21, 2016 6:18 AM
The shockwave rims look AWESOME and make the entire car. The folks at auto anything were great to deal with and helped to make sure I ordered the correct size and lugs.
Reviewed by Charles M (somerset, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara — Jul 06, 2016 8:54 AM
Really loving these wheels. I installed them along with new brakes and tires. Car drives and rides like a dream. I went with 1' larger wheel than stock. I have better steering response with less sidewall roll. I have had nothing but good compliments on them . Fit and finish was excellent.Considering buying a set for my wife's car also.So, yes I really like these wheels.