- Save 15% Use Promo Code VIS15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s personality with a set of Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels
- Designed with a vintage profile for throwback curb appeal
- Optional center caps and outer trim rings are available to complete the look (additional items that are sold separately)
- Built tough from steel for durability and classic good looks
- Pick from an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Cars used to come cool straight from the factory. They’re be slathered in chrome, sculpted with sharp body lines and upholstered with shag carpeting. These days, you’re lucky to get more than two cup holders. You can’t turn back time, but you can turn back your ride’s clock with Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels. Inspired by car culture’s heyday, these throwback rims boast old-school styling that’ll turn heads wherever you roll.
Though their design harkens back to the past, your Vision Rally Wheels are built to modern standards. Vision sculpts your 55 rims from steel for strength, durability and unmistakable muscle-car style.
Whether you’re cruising in a classic or motoring in something more modern, you can find Vision 55 Wheels that fit. They come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your ride. Matching center caps and outer trim rings are available separately to help complete a clean, finished look. And they’re all backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff B (Lititz, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 11, 2017 12:04 PM
They look nice on my 2001 S10. I gave 4 stars because the center hole is bigger than factory wheels. The tire shop said should be no problem but could cause a vibration.