- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Traditional 8-circular window steel wheel design
- Reliable performance and style that won’t crush your budget
- Built from steel with a rugged gloss-black finish
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Designed to bolt to trucks, SUVs and heavy-duty trailers
- Vision-logoed center caps available (sold separately)
- Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Sure, aluminum wheels are all the rage. But why drop a bunch of cash on a bunch of flash when you can roll tough on vintage steel? Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels roll tough with a traditional 8-circular window design and gloss black finish for reliable off-road performance that never gets your budget stuck.
Designed tough and strong, Vision Soft 8 Rims are crafted from rugged, trusty steel. Your Soft 8 Wheels are built for extreme off-road action and style, and they fit most trucks and SUVs. Better yet, they bolt right up to your heavy-duty trailer, so you can easily match the wheels on your rig.
Available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Soft 8 Rims give your truck or trailer the stance you’re looking for. Vision-logoed center caps for your Soft 8 Wheels are available separately for sleek style. And to top it off, Vision backs your 85 Soft 8 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John T (Canastota, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 21, 2017 8:30 AM
I love my new wheels. I was worried that they would fit my Heavy Duty truck and was pleased to find that they went on, slicker than butter. I added a chrome center cover and chrome lug nuts, not only do they look awesome, but they work great!
Reviewed by Steven M (MAYPORT, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Apr 01, 2017 5:11 AM
I love my new wheels, not only are they perfect for the work I do but they look awesome on my truck. P.S. I also get a lot of compliments.
Reviewed by Craig A (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1991 GMC C/K 1500 — Mar 24, 2017 8:22 PM
3 of the 4 required a lot of extra weight to balance. 1 had a visible bend in it but I had no choice but to put it on. But what do you want for 51 dollars a rim... they look coo tho. So that's a plus.