- Save 15% Use Promo Code Vision15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Traditional 8-circular window steel wheel design
- Reliable performance and style that won’t crush your budget
- Built from steel with a rugged gloss-black finish
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Designed to bolt to trucks, SUVs and heavy-duty trailers
- Vision-logoed center caps available (sold separately)
- Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Sure, aluminum wheels are all the rage. But why drop a bunch of cash on a bunch of flash when you can roll tough on vintage steel? Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels roll tough with a traditional 8-circular window design and gloss black finish for reliable off-road performance that never gets your budget stuck.
Designed tough and strong, Vision Soft 8 Rims are crafted from rugged, trusty steel. Your Soft 8 Wheels are built for extreme off-road action and style, and they fit most trucks and SUVs. Better yet, they bolt right up to your heavy-duty trailer, so you can easily match the wheels on your rig.
Available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Soft 8 Rims give your truck or trailer the stance you’re looking for. Vision-logoed center caps for your Soft 8 Wheels are available separately for sleek style. And to top it off, Vision backs your 85 Soft 8 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 85 Soft 8 Wheels Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by PAUL O (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2016 3:15 PM
Was great experience with Customer Service guy Mike and got my rims with center cups with promo and discounts with a little bit late in delivery, but I am on the other side of Continent. Very happy and enjoy my wheels now! Thank you and Happy Holidays AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Jessica G (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Oct 11, 2016 6:03 AM
I have a 2004 gmc Sierra and they fit the truck stock, which I like. I didn't want to make modifications for wheels. They look good on the truck and I have no real complaints. The only thing is they don't come with center caps, so it leaves it looking unfinished.
Reviewed by jim h (spring valley, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Sep 24, 2016 2:36 AM
These rims where priced right fit was spot on and make sure you order the center caps they don't come with the rims the guys where helpful in making sure everything fit now my Chevy looks bad ass
Reviewed by Elyse L (MARSHFIELD, MA) — Jul 13, 2016 3:57 PM
Great rim especially for the cost. No issues with shipping. 4 star rating because the lug nuts could use a better seating and is not a hub-centric rim for Jeep Wranglers