- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restyle your Bavarian luxury sedan with a spot-on set of Voxx BMW TT 67 Replica Wheels
- Styled with a split 5-spoke pattern to stand in for the stock rims on Sport Package 540i and 740i models
- Perfect for replacing roughed-up originals without spending a fortune at the dealership
- Includes blank center caps and works with factory BMW center caps
- Constructed from quality aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Comes in your choice of finishes
- Available in multiple sizes and offsets with 60-degree conical seat lug holes
- Manufactured to exceed SAE J-2530 standards
- Your Voxx BMW TT 67 Replica Wheels are covered by a 1-Year limited warranty
That stately BMW in the driveway is a work of automotive art. With its classic lines, rich rumble and hair-raising performance, it's no wonder your coworkers are always making eyes when you pull into the parking lot. But if your rims are starting to look a little ragged, don't get caught overpaying for replacements at the dealership. Get the factory look without the factory price with Voxx BMW TT 67 Replica Wheels.
Modeled after the iconic design of Sport Package 740i and 540i wheels, Voxx TT 67 Rims feature a matching split 5-spoke pattern and stepped outer lip. Voxx carves them from high-quality aluminum to conserve weight without compromising backbone. Each replica rim comes with a blank center cap, but they also fit your factory BMW center caps. And, once they're bolted up to your Bimmer, they look so legit only your mechanic knows for sure.
Even though Voxx TT67 BMW Replica Wheels are not made in Germany, they're built to exceed SAE J-2530 standards for strength and safety. You can choose between a range of sizes, offsets and finishes to fit your Bavarian beast. What's more, each Voxx TT67 is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel