Voxx Challenger SRT8 Replica Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 146610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a bold new look to your mean muscle car with Voxx Challenger SRT8 Replica Wheels
- Styled to stand in for the stock SRT8 wheels on 3rd generation Challengers
- Wrought from aluminum with a menacing 5-spoke pattern
- Pick from a range of righteous finishes
- Crafted to exceed SAE J-2530 wheel safety standards
- Comes complete with Voxx-branded center caps, which you can swap for stock SRT8 center caps
- Sized to pair with your Dodge Challenger
- Built with 60-degree conical seat lug nuts
- Sold individually
- Your Challenger SRT8 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
After a twenty-five-year hiatus, the Dodge Challenger finally returned to the showroom in 2008—and it was worth the wait. With it's retro lines, full-length taillight and high-output performance, the modern Challenger rekindles its muscle car heritage in remarkable fashion. Now, you can bring the bold look of the SRT8 trim to your SE, SXT or R/T with Voxx Dodge Challenger SRT8 Replica Wheels.
Whether you're rocking a Hemi under the hood or a standard V6, you'll look like an elite speed fiend when you slip into a set of Voxx Challenger Rims. Styled to match the merciless look of SRT8 rims, they're designed with a daring 5-spoke pattern and come in your choice of finishes. Plus, the Voxx-branded center caps can be replaced with factory SRT8 center caps to complete their competition-grade appearance.
For peak strength and minimal curb weight, these Voxx Challenger Wheels are built from premium aluminum. They come in the standard SRT8 wheel size for a no-mod fit on your feisty coupe. To top it off, Voxx backs your Challenger SRT8 Replica Wheels with a 1-Year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel