- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate the street and strip on WELD Draglite Wheels
- Timeless, eight-hole design
- Two-piece, cold-forged, welded construction is strong and light
- Select from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Meets and exceeds all race wheel and SAE street standards
- Mighty 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Requires 1.310" to 1.375” shank-length, mag-style lug nut (not included)
- Each Draglite Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD Draglite Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA
- Your WELD Draglite Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Legend status on the raceway or the roadway is hard won. Though there are no shortcuts, you can start writing your own legendary status on a set of WELD Draglite Wheels. Featuring one of the most well-known styles ever seen in any winner’s circle, WELD Draglites take the checkers with their timeless eight-hole drag-race design.
Along with being recognized for their industry-changing style, WELD Draglite rims are also known for their winning record. That’s because they’re crafted from aerospace-grade forged aluminum with a revolutionary two-piece, cold-forged, welded design. So, your WELD Draglite wheels are lighter, tougher and stronger than any cast wheel, and they exceed all race wheel and SAE street wheel standards.
Available in a wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, WELD Racing Draglites give any street machine a strip-shredding stance. And, your WELD Draglite wheels include matching valve stems and WELD-branded center caps. Best of all, WELD Draglite Wheels are manufactured in the USA and come backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel