- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up your ride with set of WELD Rodlite Wheels
- Old-school, five-oval hole design
- Two-piece, cold-forged, welded construction is both light and strong
- Select from an assortment of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Meets and exceeds all SAE street and race wheel standards
- Titanic 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Needs 1.310" to 1.375” shank-length, mag-style lug nut (not included)
- Each Rodlite Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD Rodlite Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA
- Your WELD Rodlite Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Old-school style might turns some heads, but it’s never enough to take the checkered flag. For that, you need modern technology. So, pay your respects to both with a set of WELD Rodlite Wheels. Sporting a unique blend of an old-school, five-oval hole design with modern manufacturing methods, WELD Rodlites take the attention—and the win.
The look is pure classic, but WELD Racing Rodlite rims are built for the modern day. Crafted from aerospace-grade forged aluminum, WELD Racing Rodlites feature a revolutionary two-piece, cold-forged, welded design. This makes your WELD wheels lighter, tougher and stronger than any cast wheel, and they surpass all race wheel and SAE street wheel standards.
To give your modern street machine an old-school stance, WELD Racing Rodlite rims are offered in a wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. Plus, your WELD Rodlite wheels include matching valve stems and WELD-branded center caps. WELD builds your Rodlite Wheels in in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- weld wheels & rims
- fuel triton wheels
- phoenix systems v-12 diy brake bleeder
- power control module stage 2 reviews
- saturn car mats
- lexus car cover
- toyota wheel spacers
- ford f150 wheels
- seat covers for lexus es350
- toyota tacoma alloy wheels
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- truck bed rubber liner
- truck single side step