- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Define your generation with WELD RT Classic Wheels
- Features a modernized, classic five-star design
- Available in an array of hardcore finishes
- Crafted from aircraft-grade, forged alloy for low weight and high strength
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Surpasses all race wheel and SAE street standards
- Shoulders up to 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Fits a 5/8" drive stud or short-shank, mag-style lug
- Clears O.E. brake caliper on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model performance rides
- Each RT Classic Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT Classic Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to race-quality standards
- WELD RT Classic Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You depend on your late-model machine to churn out late-model performance, but a dash of old-school style always turns heads. So, twist necks on the street and the strip with a set of WELD RT Classic Wheels. Rolling on a classic five-star design with a modernized edge, WELD Classic RT wheels deliver up-to-date, generation-defining style.
Built for the street and strip, WELD Racing classic RT wheels are crafted from aircraft-grade, forged-aluminum construction. Forged alloy wheels are lighter and stronger than cast wheels, and they don’t have the voids or air pockets that can weaken cast designs. WELD Forged RT wheels are so strong that they exceed all race wheel and SAE street standards.
Available in a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, WELD RT Classic rims give your late-model machine a modern stance. Plus, every WELD RT wheel comes with a matching valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap. Best of all, WELD crafts your RT Classic Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel