- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on drag strip style and performance with WELD RT Magnum III Wheels
- Features a classic drag strip and circle track five-hole design
- Available in an array of track-ready finishes
- Three-piece, forged-aluminum is lighter and stronger than cast construction
- Select from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Exceeds all race wheel and SAE street standards
- Handles up to 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- For use with a 5/8" drive stud or short-shank, mag-style lug
- Designed to clear O.E. brake caliper on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model performance rides
- Each RT Magnum III Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT Magnum III Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA to race-quality standards
- WELD RT Magnum III Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Long before making it to the streets, superior performance is proven on the track. With a set of WELD RT Magnum III Wheels, you give your superior street machine a jolt of track-proven performance. Sporting a five-hole design found on the drag strip and the circle track, WELD Magnum wheels outfit your late-model machine with race-ready style.
Founded on the track and made for the street, WELD Racing Magnum wheels are crafted from aircraft-grade, forged-aluminum construction. Forged alloy wheels don’t have voids or air pockets that can weaken cast designs, and they’re much lighter and stronger than cast wheels. WELD Magnum III wheels are so strong in fact, that they exceed all race wheel and SAE street standards.
WELD Racing Magnum III rims give your late-model machine a race-ready stance, thanks to a wide array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. Plus, every WELD Magnum III wheel comes with a matching valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap. Best of all, WELD builds your RT Magnum III Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- weld wheels & rims
- fuel renegade wheels
- green air filters cleaning kit
- hard covers for truck beds tacoma ex cab 2004
- car seat covers subaru
- custom chevy floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- avalanche rims
- buick grand national car cover
- grand cherokee lug nuts
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- truck cargo net tailgate
- air cold intake system