- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay at the forefront with WELD RT Vektor Wheels
- Contemporary, wide-split, five-spoke design
- Available in your choice of modern finishes
- Forged-aluminum construction is lighter and stronger than cast designs
- Select from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Exceeds all SAE street and race wheel standards
- Maximum 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- For use with a short-shank, mag-style lug or 5/8" drive stud
- Made to clear O.E. brake caliper on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model performance rides
- Each RT Vektor Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT Vektor Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA to race-quality standards
- WELD RT Vektor Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, there are maps and street directions, but unfortunately, no maps exist to achieve top-notch street style. Set a course for cutting-edge street style and maximum performance with WELD RT Vektor Wheels. Featuring a contemporary, wide-split, five-spoke design and your choice of finishes, WELD Vektor wheels set your late-model machine apart while keeping your bearings set for the win.
WELD Vektor rims feature aircraft-grade, forged-aluminum construction, which makes them tough enough for the track and even tougher for the street. Forged alloy wheels are both lighter and stronger than cast wheels, and they don’t have the voids or air pockets that weaken cast designs. Each WELD Racing Vektor wheel is so strong that it exceeds all race wheel and SAE street standards.
To give your late-model rod a race-ready stance, WELD Racing Vektor rims come in a wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. Plus, every WELD Vektor wheel comes with a matching valve stem and WELD-branded center cap. What’s more, WELD builds your RT Vektor Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel