- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll with drag-strip style on WELD RT Weldstar Wheels
- Classic, five-spoke star design
- Inspired by WELD’s famous AlumaStar pro drag wheel
- Select from several modern finishes
- Three-piece, modular, forged-aluminum construction is light and strong
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Surpasses all race wheel and SAE street standards
- Strong 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Designed for a short-shank, mag-style lug or 5/8" drive stud
- Clears O.E. brake calipers on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model rides
- Each RT Weldstar Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT WeldStar Wheels are sold individually
- Your WELD RT Weldstar Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If something’s successful at the track, you can bet that it’s gonna make it to the streets. So, place your bets on the track-proven style and street-ready performance of WELD RT Weldstar Wheels. Inspired by the world-famous WELD AlumaStar professional drag-racing wheel, WELD Racing Weldstar wheels bring that same classic, five-spoke, star design and race-built quality to the streets.
WELD Racing Weldstar rims may be inspired by the strip, but they’re built for the street. Crafted from aerospace-grade, forged-aluminum with a three-piece, modular design, WeldStars are lighter, tougher and stronger than any cast wheel out there. WELD RT Weldstar wheels are so strong that they exceed all race wheel and SAE street wheel standards.
Offered in a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, WELD Weldstar rims make it easy to give your late-model rod a drag-star stance. And, your WELD WeldStar wheels include matching valve stems and WELD-branded center caps. Plus, WELD builds your RT Weldstar Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel