- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Kingly good looks are all yours when you outfit your ride with Worx Triton Wheels
- Two-piece style rims boast one-piece, high-pressure cast aluminum construction for added strength
- Corrosion-resistant and available in several durable finish options
- Built-in gussets on the top of each spoke provide greater holding strength
- Available in a range of bolt patterns, diameters, offsets and lug patterns
- Use acorn/conical style lug nuts (not included)
- Your Worx 806 Wheels are protected by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Outfit your ride with a set of Worx Triton Wheels and enjoy smooth sailing. Sporting the look of a two-piece wheel but with one-piece, high-pressure cast aluminum construction for superior strength, Worx Tritons stand up to any challenge the road throws its way.
Available in an extensive selection of bolt patterns, diameters, offsets and lug patterns, these high-quality rims feature corrosion-resistant finishes for added durability and utilize built-in gussets at the top of each spoke to ensure greater holding strength. Each Triton uses acorn/conical style lug nuts (not included) and are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size