- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll over rugged terrain and smooth streets on a burly set of KMC XD Series 122 Enduro Matte Black Wheels
- Built with a bold 10-hole pattern paired with accent etchings around the outer lip
- One-piece aluminum construction—saves weight without compromising strength
- Treated with a high-temp matte black finish
- Available in a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually with matching center caps
- New lugs recommended (sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
On the road of life, there are leaders and there are followers. Leaders take a stand for what they believe in, even if that means going it alone. Followers yield to the leaders, admiring their courage from afar and wishing they too could be at the head of the pack. Prove to the world which camp you belong to by bolting on the boss look of KMC Enduro Wheels.
There's no way to confuse KMC's XD Series Enduro Wheels for stock. These radical rims were designed from the ground up to take the wind out of factory wheels. 10 holes are carved out from around the center hub, giving them their distinctive appearance. Then, the outer lip boasts intricate etchings that accentuate the cutouts. Plus, the all-over matte black finish adds the perfect touch of simmering aggression to their already rough-and-tumble attitude.
Heavy on style but light on weight, XD Series Enduro Black Truck Rims are constructed from high-quality aluminum. Unlike steel, alloy delivers ample strength without the excess pounds. You can choose between a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride. And, they're all covered by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel