- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Blow away the competition with KMC XD Series 222 Enduro Desert Beadlock Wheels
- Designed specifically for off-road racing and hard-core exploring
- Sturdy one-piece construction
- Cast from high-strength A356-T6 aluminum
- Armed with grade-8 bolts & beadlock ring to keep your tires from pulling away from your wheels under intense driving conditions
- Classic 10-spoke pattern with circular and triangular cutouts
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Polished finish with 60° conical lug nut seats
- Sold individually
- KMC covers your XD 222 Enduro Desert Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Few races are as taxing and treacherous as the Baja 1000. If the punishing conditions of the terrain don't get you, the infamous booby-traps lay in wait to snatch victory away. When the stakes are high, your dirt devil needs equipment that's up to the challenge. And there are no tougher rims than KMC XD Series 222 Enduro Desert Beadlock Wheels.
Engineered from the ground up for extreme off-road racing and rockcrawling, KMC Enduro Rims deliver strength, stamina and style. Each rim is cast from rugged T6 aluminum in a 1-piece design for maximum resilience on bumpy paths. To keep your tires from popping off under the stress, XD Enduro Wheels come with a fully functional grade-8 beadlock ring. Plus, the classic 10-spoke pattern and polished finish give your KMC XD Enduro Rims a champion's appearance.
Whether you're kicking up dirt in a modified Jeep or a custom rockcrawler, XD Enduro Beadlock Wheels are available in a range of options. Just pick the right wheel size, bolt pattern and offset for a sure fit. Best of all, KMC covers your XD 222 Rims with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- These wheels are intended for off-road use only
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel