- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dominate the streets in a killer set of KMC XD Series 766 Diesel Chrome Wheels
- Triple chrome-plated finish for maximum flash
- Carved with a commanding 8-spoke pattern
- Each spoke is further accented with three circular cutouts
- Simulated bead lockers run around the outer lip
- Branded center cap included
- Wrought from high-strength, low-weight aluminum alloy
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XD Series 766 Chrome Wheels are sold individually
- New lugs recommended and sold separately
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the world of full-size workhorses, diesel-powered rigs reign supreme. Those hard-pulling powerplants have the guts to tug everything from fishing boats to horse trailers over the steepest terrain—all while barely breaking a sweat. Show your burly vehicle some respect by swapping out your standard stock rims with a set of KMC XD Series Diesel 76 Chrome Wheels.
On the trail, at the jobsite or even in traffic, all eyes will be locked on the boss styling of your XD 766 Chrome Wheels. The designers at KMC Wheels pulled out all the stops when they drew up these bad boys. Each of the 8 spokes features three circular punch outs, and the outer lip is accented with an intricately etched pattern. Plus, the entire wheel is coated in a durable triple chrome finish that's polished to a mirror shine.
Beyond the jaw-dropping style, XD Wheels Diesel 766 Rims are also built to go the distance. They're expertly carved from a solid block of aluminum, delivering unflinching strength at a fraction of the weight of traditional steel. You can choose from a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride. And, XD Wheels backs your 766 Diesel Chrome Rims with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel