- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Make a bold visual statement on your big rig with KMC XD Series 766 Diesel Gloss Black Wheels
- Designed with a unique 8-spoke pattern
- The spokes are further enhanced with three circular cutouts
- Gloss black finish that's highlighted with machined accents
- Comes with a two-tone center cap sporting the XD Series logo
- One-piece aluminum construction for the right balance of strength and weight savings
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Sold individually (new lugs recommended but not included)
- Your KMC XD Series 766 Diesel Gloss Black Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Just because some designer in Detroit, Tokyo or Wolfsburg thought a standard set of rims would look great on your ride doesn't mean you have to abide by their decision. When your personal sense of style is as strong as your big rig's powerplant, remake your ride in your own style with a sick set of KMC XD Series Diesel 766 Black Wheels.
XD 766 Diesel Black Rims are an exercise in controlled contrasts. They're carved with a stately 8-spoke pattern, yet each spoke is further accentuated with circular cutouts. They're finished with a glossy black base coat, yet they're highlighted with machined accents. Even the etched outer lip and included center cap feature a two-tone pattern. It's this duality that gives your 766 Diesel Black Rims their sophisticated yet aggressive allure.
Style and strength work together to make your XD Series Satin Black Diesel Wheels a true investment. Unlike old-school steel wheels, they're carved from high-strength, low-weight aluminum alloy. Plus, they're available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. What's more, they come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel