XD Series 766 Diesel Satin Black Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolster your big rig's attitude with a sick set of KMC XD Series 766 Diesel Satin Black Wheels
- Carved from premium aluminum with an exciting 8-spoke pattern
- Three tapering circles are cut out from each spoke
- The outer lip is etched with a unique geometric pattern
- Finished with a silky satin black base coat that's highlighted by machined accents along the spokes and outer lip
- Multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available
- XD Series 766 Satin Black Wheels are sold individually
- New lugs sold separately
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
It's hard enough to pick between pistachio and the strawberry cheesecake flavors at the ice cream parlor. So, how are you supposed to choose between the modern look of muted black and the classic styling of glimmering metal when you're shopping for wheel upgrades? With the KMC XD Series Satin Black Diesel Wheels, you don't have to pick. These wheels come with both—a satin black base with machined accents for the ultimate in automotive eye candy.
The two-tone finish of XD Series 766 Diesel Black Wheels is just the tip of the image iceberg. Departing from the standard stock wheel style, they feature an aggressive 8-spoke pattern. On top of that, three holes are drilled out from each spoke, and the outer lip boasts are etched with a clean geometric design.
There's no shortage of backbone in your XD 766 Diesel Black Rims. KMC crafts them all from high-strength, low-weight aluminum alloy. They're available in a broad assortment of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel