- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pump up your pickup, SUV or Jeep's street presence with KMC XD Series 775 Chrome Rockstar Rims
- Cast from high-strength T6 aluminum alloy
- Carved with a modern 5-spoke XD Rockstar pattern
- Accented with simulated rivets around the stylish outer lip
- Treated with a triple chrome-plated finish for a deep shine
- XD Series Rockstar nautical star center cap included
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- KMC XD 775 Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year finish warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty with 1-year warranty against defects
On stage, it takes more than just good pipes to captivate an audience. Frontmen need a distinct attitude, an original sense of style and enough energy to fuel an arena-sized crowd. Same is true for vehicles on the street. For a double-platinum look on your truck, slip into a set a KMC XD Series Rockstar 775 Chrome Wheels.
If you think Mick Jagger has charisma, just wait until you lay eyes on KMC Wheels Rockstar Rims. It all starts with the 5-spoke pattern. Though classic in its design, its unique shape and the rivet accents around the stylized outer lip make these Rockstar Wheels as distinct as Elvis's hip-shaking dance moves. The triple chrome-plated finish and matching star-studded center cap add a shine so bright it rivals any KISS pyrotechnic show. And, they're cast from premium T6 aluminum for Ted Nugent-grade strength without excess weight.
Getting front-stage tickets to a Paul McCartney concert can be tricky, but finding the right set of XD 775 Rockstar Rims for your ride is a snap. Just pick from the wide variety of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, and you're ready to roll. What's more, KMC Rockstars come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel