XD Series 775 Rockstar Dually Chrome Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Electrify the profile of your monster truck with KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Dually Chrome Wheels
- Designed with a 5-spoke pattern that bulges out on the front rims and sinks in on the rear rims
- Finished in sparkling chrome
- The included center caps are decorated with round accents and a burly nautical star
- Built from aluminum for strength without the excess pounds
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Rockstar Dually Wheels are sold individually
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- XD Series 775 Rockstar Dually Wheels have a Lifetime Structural Warranty included
Cords of wood. Mountains of brick. Gigantic horse trailers. No matter how huge the load, your dually has the guts to tow it. Strength is never an issue. Style, on the other hand, is usually in short supply if you're stuck with stock equipment. Instead of driving your overwhelming workhorse on underwhelming rims, swap them out with KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Chrome Dually Wheels.
Big trucks demand bold upgrades, and there's no burlier way to gussy up your heavy-duty truck than with XD Series Chrome Dually Wheels. Both the front and rear rims feature a modern take on the old-school 5-spoke pattern, a brilliant chrome finish and an attention-stealing nautical star accent. However, there's one big difference—the fronts swell out while the rears sink in, creating the classic dually contrast.
The unflinching attitude of your XD Chrome Rockstar Dually Rims is more than skin deep. They're crafted from premium aluminum alloy for plenty of muscle without the added weight of traditional steel. What's more, you can pick between a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your dually. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel