XD Series 775 Rockstar Dually Matte Black Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Turn your big rig into a bona fide superstar with KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Dually Rims
- Designed with 5 inverted spokes for that imposing dually look
- Finished in matte black with circular machined accents
- Matching center caps adorned with hefty nautical stars included
- Built to last from sturdy aluminum
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XD Series Rockstar Wheels are sold individually
- New lugs nuts recommended (sold separately)
- KMC covers your XD Rockstar 775 Dually Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Van Halen had David Lee Roth. Guns 'n' Roses had Axl Rose. And Black Sabbath had Ozzy. It's no surprise that some of the biggest bands were fronted by the most memorable rockers to step out onto the stage. They're bold. They're brash. And they're not afraid to flaunt their style—just like KMC XD Series Rockstar Dually Wheels.
Bruce Springsteen may be The Boss, but even he'd take orders from XD Series Rockstar Black Dually Rims. These oversized wheels feature a ferocious 5-spoke pattern that's inverted for that domineering dually appearance. The entire rim is treated to a matte black finish, save for subtle machined accents around the center cap. For the finishing touch, the cap comes adorned with a gnarly nautical star.
You could sing the praises of your Rockstar XD Rims' appearance all day long, but their strength is also worth a verse. Rather than building with overweight steel, KMC constructs your XD Series Rockstar Wheels from rugged aluminum for lasting durability without excess pounds. They come in a range of sizes to fit most plus-sized pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel