- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Make your ride the center of attention with KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Machined Face Wheels
- Designed with a unique two-tone finish: machined surfaces floating on a sea of black
- Dotted with dazzling chrome accents
- Carved from high-strength aluminum with a modern 5-spoke pattern
- Multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Sold individually
- Comes complete with a matching center cap dressed up with a nautical star
- New lug nuts sold separately
- KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Machined Face Rims include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Front-man fashion trends seem to change as fast as the music. In the '50s, you needed a flashy suit and a slick pompadour to woo crowds. By the '80s, no one walked on stage without neon spandex and teased out hair. These days, the real rockers are rolling around town with a look that's a lot more timeless: KMC XD Series 775 Rockstar Machined Face Wheels.
Forget about fads. XD Series Rockstar Machined Wheels are here to stay—and for good reason. They're constructed from a time-honored 5-spoke pattern with a new twist: a bold two-toned finish of black with machined spokes and chrome accents. For the ultimate finishing touch, they come with a burly nautical star affixed to the included XD Series Rockstar Center Cap. Once you bolt on these bad boys, all eyes will be locked on your rig.
Strength and style are equally represented in your XD Rockstar Machined Rims. KMC crafts each wheel from sturdy aluminum alloy, which delivers unwavering structural integrity without the excess weight. They come in a range of sizes and styles to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Plus, KMC backs them with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel