- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add a devilishly dapper new look to your mean machine with KMC XD Series 778 Monster Chrome Wheels
- Wrought from high-strength aluminum
- Carved with 6 split spokes accented with a dozen simulated bolts along the outer lip
- Paired with an XD Series-branded matching center cap
- Chrome finished and polished for a mirror shine
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your rig
- KMC recommends replacing your lugs (new lug nuts sold separately)
- Sold individually
- Your XD Series 778 Monster Rims include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Boogieman, Bloody Mary and other ghouls may haunt the dreams of little kids. But what keeps adults awake at night is the scary thought that they'll be stuck staring at stock rims for the rest of their lives. Break free from your nightmares by making the switch to KMC XD Series 778 Monster Chrome Wheels.
Once you slip on a sick set of XD Monster Wheels, you'll drop more jaws than the Creature from the Black Lagoon working at a bait shop. They're carved with 6 split spokes and adorned around the lip with Frankenstein-style accent bolts. The spokes then plunge down from the outer lip to the hub, where they connect to a center cap with matching lines. Last but not least, they're finished in chrome that's polished to a shine that's so reflective even Dracula can see himself.
You can stop howling, Wolf Man. XD 778 Monster Chrome Wheels are built from high-strength, low-weight aluminum—not silver. Plus, they're available in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to work with a wide range of vehicles. Best of all, they come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel