- Save 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add an air of danger, intrigue and attitude to your ride with KMC XD Series 778 Monster Matte Black Wheels
- Designed with a killer split 6-spoke pattern
- A dozen chrome accent bolts dot the outer lip inline with the spokes
- Finished matte black for modern style
- Matte black center caps with the XD Series logo included
- Wrought from strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy
- Choose from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Better lock your doors—word around town is there's a beast on the loose. A ruthless, man-eating creature unlike anything anyone has seen. It's not a snarling werewolf, or an abominable snowman or even a blood-thirsty chupacabra. No…it's none other than KMC XD Series 778 Monster Matte Black Wheels. And, they're coming for your stock rims.
One look at a set of XD Series Monster Rims is enough to set the hairs on the back of your neck standing straight up. Not from fear, but from their electrifying look. KMC carves their XD Series 778 Black Wheels with 6 spokes that are all split down the middle and adorned with chrome accent bolts. Plus, the entire rim is finished with a ghoul-approved matte black finish that will leave you screaming, “It's alive!"
Brute strength is built into every XD Series Monster Black Rims. Rather than using overweight steel, KDM uses aluminum alloy. So they have the strength of Frankenstein at a ghostly thin weight. You can choose between a broad range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, they come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel