- Save 10% Use Promo Code xd10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Inject your off-roader with the aggressive attitude of KMC XD Series 795 Hoss Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Features a unique two-toned finish: gloss black with machined spokes, accent rivets and center caps
- Armed with an awe-inspiring 10-spoke pattern
- The included center caps feature the trail-trusted XD Series logo
- Its sturdy 1-piece aluminum build delivers both rigidity and weight savings
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes—stay stock or go big if you have the room
- Multiple bolt patterns and offsets available to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Your KMC Hoss Wheels come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
They say one is the loneliest number, and that's doubly true when it comes to automotive accessories. From dual overhead camshafts to dual exhaust systems, everything is twice as nice when it comes in twos. So when you're ready to multiply your ride's sense of style, order up a set of KMC XD Series 795 Hoss Gloss Black Machined Wheels.
With a wheel as radical the XD Series 795 Hoss, one finish by itself was simply not enough. That's why KMC doubled down by treating the entire wheel to a glossy black finish first. Then, they expertly machine down the 10 split spokes, accent studs and center cap, creating a bold visual contrast that's sure to make onlookers do a double-take.
Even though XD Hoss Rims look exponentially tougher than stock wheels, they're built from aluminum to keep your curb weight in check. They're available in a wide range of wheel sizes to boost your profile and come in multiple bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, your XD Hoss Black Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel