- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add some lethal visual firepower to your truck, SUV or Jeep with KMC XD Series 796 Revolver Chrome Wheels
- Cast from aluminum for howitzer-grade strength that’s as light as a Saturday-night special
- Carved with six bold spokes
- Treated with a triple-coated chrome finish that’s polished to a mirror shine
- The included center caps feature the iconic XD Series logo
- From stock to oversized, KMC Revolver Rims come in multiple wheel sizes
- Choose between a range of bolt patterns and offsets
- KMC covers your XD Series Revolver Rims with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The scourge of stock wheels has gone on too long. Not only are they robbing your big rig of much-deserved attention, but they're also cheating you out of the opportunity to fill your wheel wells with oversized tires. Let your factory rims know there's a new sheriff in town by bolting on a domineering set of KMC XD Series 796 Revolver Chrome Wheels.
An intimidating appearance is the only weapon your KMC Revolver Wheels needs to win the war for hearts and eyes in traffic and on the trail. Inspired by classic hip cannons, they feature 6 high-caliber spokes shooting out from the XD Series-branded center cap. Plus, these six shooters are treated to a triple chrome plated finish that'll send the competition running for the hills.
Forget about overweight lead—your XD Revolver Wheels are manufactured from the ultimate automotive metal: aluminum alloy. Whether you're dueling traffic or assaulting an untamed trail, these peashooters have the strength to survive punishing conditions without adding excess pounds. You can pick from a range of XD 796 sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets. And they're all backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel