- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Arm your off-roader with the heavy-caliber look of KMC XD Series 796 Revolver Matte Black Wheels
- These one-piece rims are wrought from high-strength, low-weight aluminum alloy
- Designed with a dominating 6-spoke pattern
- Finished in matte black for stealthier style and modern sensibilities
- Comes with XD Series-branded center caps
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your pickup, SUV or Jeep
- KMC covers your XD Series Revolver Rims with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The first amendment gives you the right to express yourself, and the second amendment gives you the right to bear arms. Combine the two, and you earn the responsibility to upgrade your off-roader with KMC XD Series 796 Revolver Matte Black Wheels. With their double-barrel blast of singular style and subtle aggression, they deliver a look so bold it'll impress both the ACLU and the NRA.
One glimpse at XD Revolver Rims, and your stock wheels know their days are numbered. And for good reason. Their muted matte black finish over the aggressive 6-spoke pattern creates a daring visual contrast that no factory wheel can compete with. For the final nail in the factory wheel coffin, they're topped off with a matching black center cap adorned with a machined XD Series logo.
The heavy visual firepower of your XD Revolver 796 Matte Black Wheels doesn't come at the expense of curb weight. That's because they're constructed from aluminum alloy instead of steel. They come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel