XD Series 797 Spy Chrome Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put a new spin on your big rig’s profile with KMC XD Series Spy Rims
- Carved with a forceful 6 spilt-spoke pattern
- Each spoke is studded with an accent rivet
- Finished with KMC’s legendary triple chrome plating
- Equipped with XD Series-branded center caps in chrome and black
- 1-piece aluminum construction for intense strength without excess curb weight
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- KMC covers your XD Series 797 Spy Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty with 1-year warranty against defects
Secret agents work in the shadows, tiptoeing between one shady situation to the next on their never-ending hunt for sensitive information. Since they live on the edge, they don't have time to waste on underwhelming automotive style. That's why more spooks, bagmen and other agent provocateurs prefer to roll on KMC XD Series 797 Spy Chrome Wheels—life's too short for stock.
It's no state secret that cars and chrome go together like cloaks and daggers. So when KMC sat down at the drawing board to design your XD Spy Rims, they decided to finish them with their signature triple chrome finish. Along with their mirror shine, these daring dubs also feature a 6 spilt-spoke pattern, accent rivets and branded center caps.
Whether you're tailing targets in a pickup truck or heading out into the hinterland for recon missions, KMC XD Spy Wheels come in a host of sizes to fit most full-sized vehicles. Plus, their 1-piece aluminum construction provides the perfect balance of strength and weight savings. Best of all, XD Series Spy Rims are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel