- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Uncover your off-roader’s hidden personality with KMC XD Series 797 Spy Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Formed with 6 broad spokes that are split down the center
- Finished with a glossy black base coat
- The machined rivets and outer lip trim create an exciting visual contrast
- Branded and two-toned center caps included
- Cast from aluminum to balance strength and weight savings
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes and bolt patterns for your vehicle
- Multiple offset options available
- Your KMC XD Series Spy Rims come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Agents. Spooks. Moles. No matter what you call ‘em, spies all share one thing in common: the absolute need for secrecy. So if you're carrying a license to kill in your tuxedo pocket and can't afford to draw attention to your ride, avoid KMC XD Series 797 Spy Gloss Black Machined Wheels. Once they're bolted to your Bond-mobile, all eyes will be on you and your rig.
When KMC set about designing and crafting your XD Spy Wheels, they wanted a rim that embodied the subtle style of a double agent. Each rim is built with a 6 spilt-spoke pattern, representing their dual loyalties. Partly in the shadows and partly in the open, they also feature a base coat of glossy black with machined accents for stunning visual contrast. Plus, they're cast from premium aluminum for unflinching strength without the excess pounds of steel.
Deciphering encrypted communications is tricky, but picking the right KMC Sky Rims for your rig is a cinch. They're available in a host of wheel sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to fit a wide variety of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Better still, each XD 797 Rim comes protected with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel