- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Cultivate your customization vice with KMC XD Series 798 Addict Matte Black Machined Wheels
- Designed with a distinct 8-spoke pattern and accent bolts around the outer lip
- Your KMC Addict Wheels boast a two-tone finish of matte black with machined spoke faces and bolts
- Topped with branded center caps
- Built from aluminum alloy in a extra-rigid 1-piece construction
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most full-sized vehicles
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
There's a new stimulant on the streets, but it's nothing you sniff, smoke or shoot—it's the KMC XD 798 Addict Matte Black Machines Wheels. Engineered to raise your pulse, these dope dubs feature distinct lines, a sick two-toned finish and enough attitude to satisfy your desire to stand out from the factory-original flock.
One taste of KMC's XD Series Addict Wheels, and you'll be hooked. These habit-forming rims come carved with an aggressive 8-spoke pattern and studded with accent rivets around the outer lip. While the wheel itself is treated to a matte black finish, the rivets and spoke faces are machined, creating a killer contrast that'll leave you wanting more. Last but not least, they're decked out with XD Series branded center caps, so everyone will know who your dealer is.
The strapping good looks of your KMC XD Addict Wheels are matched by intense rigidity. They feature 1-piece aluminum construction for big-time backbone without excess weight gain. What's more, you can choose from a number of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most vehicles. And, KMC backs your XD 798 Addicts with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel