- Save 20% Use Promo Code XD20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put your personal sense of style on display by replacing your factory rims with KMC XD Series 800 Misfit Matte Black Wheels
- Carved with a head-turning 10-spoke pattern
- Highlighted with accent bolts at the tip of each spoke
- The included center cap is branded with the iconic XD Series logo
- Constructed from high-quality aluminum alloy to balance strength and weight
- Multiple wheel sizes available—stick to your stock height or go bigger if you have room
- Pick from varying bolt patterns and offsets to fit your pickup, SUV or Jeep
- KMC covers your XD Series 800 Misfit Rims with a 1-year finish warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty with 1-year warranty against defects
If high school geometry teachers, factory foremen and other authority figures had their druthers, we'd all be forced to conform to a single mold with no one standing out. Fortunately, you and I are free to head off in our own direction instead of following the flock. Cast your vote for individuality by swapping out your stock rims for a unique set of KMC XD Series 800 Misfit Matte Black Wheels.
Whether you're building up an epic off-roader or decorating your daily driver, KMC XD Misfit Wheels have plenty of strength for the trail and style for the street. Unlike old-school steel wheels, XD 800 Rims feature 1-piece cast aluminum construction that's incredibly lightweight without compromising on rigidity. Plus, your KMC XD Misfits boast a boss 10-spoke pattern with accent bolts and branded center caps.
Beyond the one-of-a-kind shape of your XD Misfit Rims, they also boast a rare matte black finish that further sets your big rig apart. You can pick from a range of wheel sizes to heighten your ride's profile. And, they're available in a number of bolt patterns and offsets to work with a wide range of vehicles. Last but not least, KMC covers your Misfit Matte Black Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
XD Series 800 Misfit Matte Black Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stephen T (Canal Winchester, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 08, 2014 7:53 AM
This XD Misfit totally transforms the look of the truck with its Matte black finish and stance. With the 0 offset, it pushes the tire out about 1.5 inches past the fender well and make makes the truck look more aggressive. With my 2 inch level kit and LT 285/65 r18's they look perfect. Its also a unique rim that you dont see everyday.