- Save 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Deliver the blackout punch with KMC XD Series 801 Crank Matte Black Wheels
- KMC wheels are the first choice of racers, rockers, celebs and savvy off-roaders
- Modern, deep-concave, 5-spoke design
- Sleek, understated Matte Black finish
- Bold accents and strong lines provide the complete style package
- Select from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each wheel sold individually and includes XD Series Logo Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your KMC XD Series 801 Crank Matte Black Wheels are backed by a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Face it man, chrome belongs in the 1950s. So throw the blackout punch to run-of-the-mill shine with a set of KMC XD Series 801 Crank Matte Black Wheels. Featuring KMC's completely blacked-out Matte Black finish and their ultra-modern 5-spoke, deep concave design, these inky-black XD Crank rims say goodbye to goofy gleam and hello to hell-raising style.
Running at the head of the style and technology pack, XD-Series 801 crank black wheels are built to the strictest specifications. Sleek, bold lines and strong accents give your ride the complete style package. And, this is precisely why top racers, rockers, rappers, celebrities and off-roaders choose KMC over any other wheel brand.
KMC wants to make sure there's a set XD-Series crank black rims just for your truck, SUV or street rod. So, they make these Matte Black bad boys in a huge selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, they toss in matching XD Series Logo Center Caps. Best yet, KMC backs your XD Series 801 Crank Matte Black Wheels with an industry-leading limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel