XD Series 803 Thump Matte Black Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 142715
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Whip your big rig into fighting shape with KMC XD Series 803 Thump Matte Black Wheels
- These punishing dubs feature a powerful 6-spoke pattern
- Coated in a durable matte black finish
- The machined bezel creates a striking visual contrast
- KMC XD Series Thump Rims come with branded center caps
- Built to take a beating from featherweight aluminum alloy
- Multiple wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options available
- KMC covers your XD 803 Thump Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether you're going toe-to-toe with traffic or bobbing-and-weaving over craggy off-road paths, all attention will be on your KMC XD Series 803 Thump Matte Black Wheels. These bruisers are built from the ground up to add a bold visual punch to your pickup, SUV or Jeep.
When you roll with XD Thump Wheels, you're sending out a warning to the world that you don't pull your style punches. It all starts at the core, where six tapered spokes jab out towards the oversized outer lip. There, they meet up with a machined bezel that surrounds your KMC Thump Rim like the rope around a boxing ring. And for the knock out move, KMC treats the rest of the rim with a matte black finish for a punishing contrast against the bare metal faces.
Even though XD Thump Rims are not wrought from steel, they're no Glass Joes. Each wheel is cast into a 1-piece aluminum frame for heavyweight rigidity without the excess pounds. You can pick from varying sizes and styles to fit your ride. And, no matter which XD 803 model you choose, it's backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel