- Save 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Tackle the toughest terrain on a stylish set of KMC XD Series 807 Strike Chrome Wheels
- These rough-and-tumble rims have been trail-tested on the SCORE Baja 1000 and the TORC Series
- Built with a high-strength 8-spoke pattern and finished with a flashy triple chrome plating
- Solid 1-piece aluminum construction for impressive rigidity without the excess weight of traditional steel
- Includes chrome center caps with the XD Series brand standing in stark contrast
- Available in multiple wheel sizes
- Pick between a number of bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of vehicles
- KMC backs your XD Series Strike Chrome Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you sit down behind the wheel of your wild ride, no one knows for sure what lies in store. Maybe you'll just zip over to the lumberyard for some fresh 2x4s. Or maybe you'll launch blindly over a the crest of a sand dune on the opening stages of the Baja 1000. No matter how calm or crazy you plan on driving, your KMC XD Series 807 Strike Chrome Wheels are up for the challenge.
Before KMC released their XD Strike Wheels, they ran them through the ultimate off-road test: a run across the SCORE Baja 1000 and the TORC Series. Although their triple chrome-plated finish was a bit on the muddy side, they survived the punishment like true champs. That's when KMC knew that the XD 807 line of wheels was ready to ship.
The secret behind the success of KMC Strike Wheels comes down to construction. Each rim is wrought from premium aluminum alloy with a sturdy 8-spoke pattern. They have enough backbone to roll with the punches—all while keeping your curb weight in check. What's more, they're available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, every XD 807 Wheel comes complete with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel