- Save 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Make a name for yourself on the street and at the races with KMC XD Series 807 Strike Matte Black Wheels
- Battle tested on the toughest off-road races, including the SCORE Baja 1000 and TORC Series
- Sturdy 1-piece alloy construction to balance strength with weight
- Carved with an impressive 8-spoke pattern
- The spokes are highlighted by dueling accent bolts
- Branded XD Series center cap included with each XD Series 807 Strike Wheel
- Comes in a range of wheel sizes with varying bolt pattern and offset options
- KMC backs your XD Series Strike Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty plus a Lifetime Structural Warranty
What's the difference between surviving a punishing commute and lasing it to the finish line of the SCORE Baja 1000? Not a thing—for your KMC XD Series 807 Strike Matte Black Wheels, at least. Even though these daring dubs are street legal, they've still been tested on some of the world's gnarliest off-road racecourses. And, they lived to tell the tale.
Brute strength and head-turning style coexist inside every set of XD Series Strike Wheels. For serious backbone, KMC casts them from premium aluminum alloy. They're then sculpted with an intimidating 8-spoke pattern, and each spoke is flanked by a pair of accent bolts. For an added air of aggression, your XD Strike Rims are treated with a matte black finish.
Whether you're sticking with a stock wheel diameter or looking to go large, KMC XD Strike Wheels come in a host of sizes to match your sense of style. Plus, you can pick from a number of bolt pattern and offset combinations. And no matter which XD Strike model you choose, it comes with a 1-year finish warranty on top of the standard Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel