XD Series 808 Gloss Black Milled Accent Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 142715
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go glossy with KMC XD Series 808 Gloss Black Milled Accent Wheels
- The number-one wheel choice for racers, rockers, celebs and savvy off-roaders
- Modern, split 8-spoke design with machined rivet accents
- Deep, gloss-black finish with milled accents on the spokes and rim lip
- Select the diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets that best fit your rig
- Each wheel sold individually—includes an XD Series Logo Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Go eight over eight on all four corners when you roll with KMC XD Series 808 Gloss Black Milled Accent Wheels. Rolling on KMC's modern 808 design, these XD Series 808 rims feature 8 inner spokes that split at the outer edge for a total of 16. Then, your XD-Series wheels get added style from the milled accents on the rim lip and spokes, and the deep, glossy black finish.
KMC wheels are the number-one choice for famous racers, rockers, rappers, celebrities and off-roaders looking to upgrade their whip. And, the sleek, bold lines and strong accents born into the XD 808 series are just the beginning. KMC builds their wheels to the strictest specifications in the industry, which keeps them at the cutting edge of modern wheel style and technology.
KMC crafts these gloss-black, milled accent rollers in a nice selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, you can always find a set of XD Series 808 milled accent wheels built just for your vehicle. Best yet, your XD Series 808 Gloss Black Milled Accent Wheels include matching XD Series Logo Center Caps, a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel