XD Series 809 Chrome Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code XDSERIES15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get technical with KMC XD Series 809 Chrome Wheels
- The only wheel chosen by racers, rockers, rappers and off-roaders alike
- Durable, one-piece construction for strength and style
- Tech-inspired, 8-spoke cutout design with machined rivet accents
- Eye-wincing, triple chrome-plated finish
- Select the perfect diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset for your rig
- Every rim includes an XD Series Logo Center Cap and is sold individually (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
Technically speaking, chrome is still king. So, roll on the royal flush of technical style and a gleaming chrome finish with KMC XD Series 809 Chrome Wheels. Featuring the original tech-inspired 809 design, these KMC classics sport 8 cutout spokes that are machined on the edges, and simulated rivets milled into the rim lip. Finally, your XD Series 809 chrome wheels get plated with an eye-wincing triple-chrome finish.
Who chooses KMC wheels? Only the most famous racers, rockers, rappers, celebrities and off-roaders on and off the streets—that's who. Sure, they choose KMC for the cutting-edge style, but that's only the beginning. All KMC wheels, XD 809 chrome wheels included, are crafted from one-piece aluminum construction to the strictest standards in the industry.
Chromed for head-turning flash and machined for technical style, your KMC 809 chrome rims come in a wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Which means there's a set made just for your whip. Can it get better? Oh yeah! Your XD Series 809 Chrome Machined Wheels include matching KMC XD Series Logo Center Caps, a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, consult the manufacturer to ensure correct wheel selection