XD Series 809 Matte Black Machined Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get technical with KMC XD Series 809 Matte Black Machined Wheels
- The hands-down wheel choice for racers, rockers, celebs and off-roaders
- Rugged, one-piece construction for strength and style
- Radical, cutout 8-spoke design with machined rivet accents
- Sleek, matte-black finish offset by machined accents on the spokes and rim lip
- Choose the perfect diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset for your rig
- Each wheel includes an XD Series Logo Center Cap and is sold individually (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
You never want to win the style war on a technicality, but you can totally win it with technical style. KMC XD Series 809 Matte Black Machined Wheels feature KMC's tech-inspired, radical 809 design—8 cutout spokes that are machined along the edges and face. Then, your KMC 809 wheels feature a sleek, matte-black finish and simulated rivets milled into the rim lip.
World-famous racers, rockers, rappers, celebrities and off-roaders looking to upgrade their whip always make KMC their number-one wheel choice. And, it's not only because of the cutting edge style. XD Series 809 wheels, like all KMC wheel, are crafted from one-piece aluminum to the strictest specifications in the industry. This is what keeps KMC at the top of the custom wheel heap.
Matte-black and machined for style, these KMC XD 809 rims are available in a nice selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets—so there's always a set that will fit your vehicle perfectly. Even better, your XD Series 809 Matte Black Machined Wheels include matching KMC XD Series Logo Center Caps, a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, consult the manufacturer to ensure correct wheel selection