The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get 10 points for style with KMC XD Series 810 Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- The only wheel choice for racers, rockers, rappers and off-roaders
- Strong, one-piece construction for strength and style
- Bold, split 10-spoke design with machined rivet accents
- Shiny, gloss-black finish balanced by machined accents on the spokes
- Select the diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset right for your rig
- All wheels include an XD Series Logo Center Cap and are sold individually (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
Whether the style judge is your off-road buddy, the faceless dweeb in the slow-lane or your own sense of good looks, you always score a 10 with a set of KMC XD Series 810 Gloss Black Machined Wheels. Flaunting KMC's bold 810 design, XD 810 wheels feature 10 split spokes, a gloss-black finish and machined accents that run all the way out to the rim lip.
Beloved by racers, rockers, rappers, celebrities and off-roaders, KMC is the first choice for automotive tastemakers. When they're looking to upgrade their whip, they roll with KMC for two reasons—cutting-edge style and the fact that all KMC wheels, your XD Series 810 black wheels included, are crafted from one-piece aluminum construction and built to the industry's strictest specifications.
Finished in gloss black and machined to the rim lip for uncompromising style, your KMC XD 810 rims come in just the right diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset to fit your vehicle perfectly. Does it get better? You bet. Your XD Series 810 Gloss Black Machined Wheels also include matching KMC XD Series Logo Center Caps, a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, consult the manufacturer to ensure correct wheel selection