- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Return to the retro appeal of early imports with XXR 501 Wheels
- Designed with a timeless 6-spoke pattern
- Encircled by accent bolts and an oversized outer lip
- Customized in your choice of eye-catching finishes
- Built from high-quality aluminum to conserve weight without compromising on strength
- 501 Rims come complete with XXR-branded center caps
- Pick from a plethora of wheels sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—mid-offset options also available for select rims
- Sold individually
- Your XXR 501 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to import tuning, the old school never goes out of style. Modern rides might offer more advanced electronics and efficient powertrains, but vintage vehicles always turn heads when they show up at car shows, drag strips and parking lots. Take your tuner back in time by bolting on a nostalgic set of XXR 501 Wheels.
Whether you're rolling in a classic CR-X or a modern-day Scion, XXR 501 Rims deliver a look that's instantly recognizable and always unforgettable. Your 501 Rims feature a throwback 6-spoke pattern radiating out from a center hub bearing an XXR-branded cap. Accent bolts adorn the deep-set center ring, adding a tough touch to the retro design. Plus, you can make them your own by picking from an impressive array of racy finishes.
Unlike traditional steel wheels, 501 XXR Wheels are manufactured from modern aluminum. This advanced alloy weights a fraction of steel, yet it's still stiff enough to survive the rigors of the road. 501 Wheels come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—including mid-offset options. No matter which style you choose, it comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.