- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go wide with a wild set of XXR 526 Wheels
- Built in a range of extreme widths for staggered wheel setups
- Designed with a sharp split 7-spoke pattern in your choice of finishes
- Dressed up with a triple-plated XDP chrome lip for high contrast and added depth
- Lip size varies depending on the width
- 2-piece aluminum construction for peak strength and minimal weight
- Pick from a range of popular wheel sizes and bolt patterns
- XXR sets the offset just right so your 526 Wheels fit flush
- Includes a XXR branded center cap
- Sold individually
- XXR 526 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The wider the stance, the wilder the ride. And the best way to boost your wheel base while bumping up your tuner's style is by bolting on a boss set of XXR 526 Wheels. Specially designed for staggered setups, these racy rims are available in a wide selection of widths, so you can run fatter tires on the back and narrower radials up front for a formidable dragster appearance.
Tight lines, crisp contrasts and bold branding all come standard with the XXR 526 line of aftermarket wheels. 7 split spokes in a menacing mesh pattern form the core of their design. They're finished in your choice of finishes and surrounded by a triple-plated XDP chrome lip in a range of sizes—all the way up to a full 5.5" tall. To complete their custom look, XXR 526 Wheels for sale sport a center cap bearing the instantly recognizable XXR logo.
Maximum strength, minimal weight—526 XXR Wheels are optimized for the best of both worlds. These 2-piece rims are wrought from aluminum instead of steel to keep your curb weight from skyrocketing. What's more, they come in your choice of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, which are carefully calculated to ensure a flush fit with your fenders. And, every XXR 526 Wheel is covered by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.