- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject your tuner with the tight look of XXR 530 Wheels
- Designed with a sleek mesh spoke pattern that plunges down into a deeply concaved hub
- Comes in a wide range of extra-wide widths that are ideal for tire stretching and staggered setups
- Pick from a powerful palette of finishes
- Constructed from premium aluminum to control your curb weight
- Added X-Factor leaves lots of room for big brake calipers, including the factory calipers on EVO, STi and Z-Cars
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XXR center cap included with every 530 Wheel
- For Hondas and Acuras, the mid-offset 15” and 16” 4-lug options offer out-of-the-box fitment
- Sold individually
- XXR 530 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
The beard barons of Brooklyn are all about stretching their earlobes over heavy-gauged plugs. Street tuners, on the other hand, are all about stretching their tires over wider-than-stock wheels. But if you want to mod your sport compact's bod, you need a set of rims that are up to the challenge—like XXR 530 Wheels. With a wide range of widths available, these racy rims form the foundation for extending your stance and expanding your style.
Form and function join forces to make XXR 530 Rims a formidable upgrade for hot hatches, sporty sedans and everything in between. They're styled with a wild mesh spoke pattern that curves way down into the deep-set lug pocket, emphasizing its concave design. A branded center cap rides front and center on the recessed hub. Plus, you can pick from a bold palette of finishes to add the perfect touch to your auto's profile.
530 XXR Wheels pack along plenty of personality—not a lot of pounds. Thanks to their aluminum construction, they provide the ideal blend of strength and weight savings. And, every XXR 530 Wheel boasts an extreme X-Factor, giving you extra caliper clearance for oversized brake systems. They're available in your choice of diameter, bolt pattern and offset—each backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 530 Wheels Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul J (PATTERSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Jan 05, 2018 1:28 PM
They look great on a white car. Only complaint is that I had to purchase after-market slotted lug nuts.
Reviewed by julio r (NEW WINDSOR, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Legacy — Jun 20, 2017 8:59 PM
I make a great choice with these the only thing that's wrong is when I have people in my car the rear fenders touch the tires but that's cuz I got 7.5 other then stock 7 in
Reviewed by Luke P (NEWARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Forester — Jun 13, 2017 12:52 PM
Everything was great besides the fact that when I got the wheels, they didn't come with hub centric rings. Therefore I couldn't put them on when I got them and had to go buy the rings separately which I feel you shouldn't have to do
Reviewed by Connor P (ADEL, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Cruze — May 12, 2017 7:52 PM
Only thing that was a downside was that they don't have these in 5x105. If you want these for a 5x105 bolt pattern you will need a 5x100 to 5x105 spacer/wheel adapter