- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject your tuner with the tight look of XXR 530 Wheels
- Designed with a sleek mesh spoke pattern that plunges down into a deeply concaved hub
- Comes in a wide range of extra-wide widths that are ideal for tire stretching and staggered setups
- Pick from a powerful palette of finishes
- Constructed from premium aluminum to control your curb weight
- Added X-Factor leaves lots of room for big brake calipers, including the factory calipers on EVO, STi and Z-Cars
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XXR center cap included with every 530 Wheel
- For Hondas and Acuras, the mid-offset 15” and 16” 4-lug options offer out-of-the-box fitment
- Sold individually
- XXR 530 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
The beard barons of Brooklyn are all about stretching their earlobes over heavy-gauged plugs. Street tuners, on the other hand, are all about stretching their tires over wider-than-stock wheels. But if you want to mod your sport compact's bod, you need a set of rims that are up to the challenge—like XXR 530 Wheels. With a wide range of widths available, these racy rims form the foundation for extending your stance and expanding your style.
Form and function join forces to make XXR 530 Rims a formidable upgrade for hot hatches, sporty sedans and everything in between. They're styled with a wild mesh spoke pattern that curves way down into the deep-set lug pocket, emphasizing its concave design. A branded center cap rides front and center on the recessed hub. Plus, you can pick from a bold palette of finishes to add the perfect touch to your auto's profile.
530 XXR Wheels pack along plenty of personality—not a lot of pounds. Thanks to their aluminum construction, they provide the ideal blend of strength and weight savings. And, every XXR 530 Wheel boasts an extreme X-Factor, giving you extra caliper clearance for oversized brake systems. They're available in your choice of diameter, bolt pattern and offset—each backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 530 Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Connor P (ADEL, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Cruze — May 12, 2017 7:52 PM
Only thing that was a downside was that they don't have these in 5x105. If you want these for a 5x105 bolt pattern you will need a 5x100 to 5x105 spacer/wheel adapter
Reviewed by keith m (ANDREWS, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mini Cooper — Nov 01, 2016 6:08 AM
these wheels look and handle awesome wider stance makes this mini a real eye catcher lots of comments on how good they look and the matte black hides the nasty brake dust as well factory lugs worked great bought matte black heat resistant paint and painted them also great match.these are also 17x7 which add even more impressive look
Reviewed by Jose C (NEW LONDON, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Sienna — Jun 06, 2015 6:23 PM
good quality product I ll keep ordering others item that I need. excellent experience thank uo for all your help to choose the right rims for my car .
Reviewed by aladdin o (Haledon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — Feb 24, 2015 8:13 PM
My rims came home sooner than expected. I did not seen them since I am active duty military but my mother sent me photos and they look immaculate. U can't wait to mount these bad boys on my 350z. I wanted to thank the staff of AutoAnything. By far the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Everybody should give these guys a shot! You can't go wrong. HOOAH!