- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject your tuner with the tight look of XXR 530 Wheels
- Designed with a sleek mesh spoke pattern that plunges down into a deeply concaved hub
- Comes in a wide range of extra-wide widths that are ideal for tire stretching and staggered setups
- Pick from a powerful palette of finishes
- Constructed from premium aluminum to control your curb weight
- Added X-Factor leaves lots of room for big brake calipers, including the factory calipers on EVO, STi and Z-Cars
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XXR center cap included with every 530 Wheel
- For Hondas and Acuras, the mid-offset 15” and 16” 4-lug options offer out-of-the-box fitment
- Sold individually
- XXR 530 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
The beard barons of Brooklyn are all about stretching their earlobes over heavy-gauged plugs. Street tuners, on the other hand, are all about stretching their tires over wider-than-stock wheels. But if you want to mod your sport compact's bod, you need a set of rims that are up to the challenge—like XXR 530 Wheels. With a wide range of widths available, these racy rims form the foundation for extending your stance and expanding your style.
Form and function join forces to make XXR 530 Rims a formidable upgrade for hot hatches, sporty sedans and everything in between. They're styled with a wild mesh spoke pattern that curves way down into the deep-set lug pocket, emphasizing its concave design. A branded center cap rides front and center on the recessed hub. Plus, you can pick from a bold palette of finishes to add the perfect touch to your auto's profile.
530 XXR Wheels pack along plenty of personality—not a lot of pounds. Thanks to their aluminum construction, they provide the ideal blend of strength and weight savings. And, every XXR 530 Wheel boasts an extreme X-Factor, giving you extra caliper clearance for oversized brake systems. They're available in your choice of diameter, bolt pattern and offset—each backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 530 Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose C (NEW LONDON, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Sienna — Jun 06, 2015 6:23 PM
good quality product I ll keep ordering others item that I need. excellent experience thank uo for all your help to choose the right rims for my car .
Reviewed by aladdin o (Haledon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — Feb 24, 2015 8:13 PM
My rims came home sooner than expected. I did not seen them since I am active duty military but my mother sent me photos and they look immaculate. U can't wait to mount these bad boys on my 350z. I wanted to thank the staff of AutoAnything. By far the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Everybody should give these guys a shot! You can't go wrong. HOOAH!
Reviewed by Chris B (ANN ARBOR, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 02, 2014 8:08 PM
I got these rims in the chromium black color and I am very happy with the look of the rims on my black grand prix. Rims are light weight & performance iz great! Can't go wrong rollin on the XXR 530 wheels!