XXR 530 Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 145710
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject your tuner with the tight look of XXR 530 Wheels
- Designed with a sleek mesh spoke pattern that plunges down into a deeply concaved hub
- Comes in a wide range of extra-wide widths that are ideal for tire stretching and staggered setups
- Pick from a powerful palette of finishes
- Constructed from premium aluminum to control your curb weight
- Added X-Factor leaves lots of room for big brake calipers, including the factory calipers on EVO, STi and Z-Cars
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- XXR center cap included with every 530 Wheel
- For Hondas and Acuras, the mid-offset 15” and 16” 4-lug options offer out-of-the-box fitment
- Sold individually
- XXR 530 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
The beard barons of Brooklyn are all about stretching their earlobes over heavy-gauged plugs. Street tuners, on the other hand, are all about stretching their tires over wider-than-stock wheels. But if you want to mod your sport compact's bod, you need a set of rims that are up to the challenge—like XXR 530 Wheels. With a wide range of widths available, these racy rims form the foundation for extending your stance and expanding your style.
Form and function join forces to make XXR 530 Rims a formidable upgrade for hot hatches, sporty sedans and everything in between. They're styled with a wild mesh spoke pattern that curves way down into the deep-set lug pocket, emphasizing its concave design. A branded center cap rides front and center on the recessed hub. Plus, you can pick from a bold palette of finishes to add the perfect touch to your auto's profile.
530 XXR Wheels pack along plenty of personality—not a lot of pounds. Thanks to their aluminum construction, they provide the ideal blend of strength and weight savings. And, every XXR 530 Wheel boasts an extreme X-Factor, giving you extra caliper clearance for oversized brake systems. They're available in your choice of diameter, bolt pattern and offset—each backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 530 Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by aladdin o (Haledon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — Feb 24, 2015 8:13 PM
My rims came home sooner than expected. I did not seen them since I am active duty military but my mother sent me photos and they look immaculate. U can't wait to mount these bad boys on my 350z. I wanted to thank the staff of AutoAnything. By far the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Everybody should give these guys a shot! You can't go wrong. HOOAH!
Reviewed by Chris B (ANN ARBOR, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 02, 2014 8:08 PM
I got these rims in the chromium black color and I am very happy with the look of the rims on my black grand prix. Rims are light weight & performance iz great! Can't go wrong rollin on the XXR 530 wheels!
Reviewed by Aaron D (DENHAM SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Jun 18, 2014 5:27 AM
I love these wheels! I did a ton of research before I decided on these wheels, and AutoAnything absolutely had the best price on these wheels. Only downfall, which technically isn't their fault, is that FedEx delayed my shipment by several days, and FedEx tracking and customer service is horrendous, but I would definitely do business with AutoAnything again :)