- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine tune your tuner’s attitude with a fresh set of XXR 531 Wheels
- Designed with a forked 10-spoke pattern that curves down into a deep-set hub
- Surrounded by a crisp-cut stepped outer lip
- Available in your choice of sporty finishes
- Made tough yet light from premium aluminum alloy
- Choose from a wide selection of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Complementary XXR-badged center cap included
- Sold individually
- Your XXR 531 Wheels include a 1-Year Warranty
There are a lot of extreme ways to earn your street cred in competitive tuner circles. You could fabricate a custom ground effects kit, give your ride a full JDM facelift or even swap your 4-banger for a small-block V8. Of course, there's an even easier road to take to make a name for yourself: make the switch from stock rims to XXR 531 Wheels.
XXR 531 Rims are on the forefront of sport compact design. Original in every way, these eye-catching upgrades are sculpted with 10 spokes that start out thick then split, forming a formidable forked pattern. The center hub is set deep inside the rim, forcing the spokes to cascade down in a smooth, concaved slope that draws the eye to the XXR-branded center cap. For the final touch, your 531 Rims are rounded by a clean-cut stepped outer lip.
Big on look yet light on weight, 531 Wheels are wrought from high-quality aluminum. Unlike old-school steel, this advanced alloy provides ample strength without excess pounds, so your steering stays nice and nimble. They're offered in a wide assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, 531 XXR Wheels come backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 531 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher E (Binghamton, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Nov 10, 2015 6:06 AM
Wheels look great brought for my snow tires. Wanted something different for my 2015 Forester XT. Based on these I might switch from 18" wheels to 17" wheels in the future.
Reviewed by James B (BENNETTSVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Jan 07, 2015 10:12 PM
Fast Shipping as always and just what I wanted. The 18x11 fit the rears of my mustang perfect. You will need thinner lug nut as the standard one do not fit. Im not running any spacers and did not have to modify the fenders.
- xxr rims
- z4 wheel spacers images
- wheels simulator
- rugged ridge wheel spacers
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- toyota wheel spacers
- infiniti rubber floor mat
- tundra alloy rims
- wheel spacers for 2008 350z
- honda civic wheels
- performance brakes and rotors
- cargo rack for trucks
- customized steering wheel covers